The library offers admission passes to local attractions for you to borrow.
- Check out for 5 days
- Cannot be put on hold or renewed
- Must be checked out and returned at the Delafield Public Library
- Are courtesy of the Friends of the Delafield Public Library
List of attractions
|Attraction and availability||What is it?||Free admission||Discounts|
Betty Brinn Children's Museum
929 E Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202
Interactive exhibits and engaging educational programs that promote school readiness, including the development of early literacy, beginning math and science concepts, and problem-solving, physical and social skills.
|Discounted parking in the adjacent O'Donnell Park garage.
10% discount in gift shop.
Milwaukee Art Museum
700 N Art Museum Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202
30,000 works of art. 400,000+ visitors a year. 125 years of collecting art. The Milwaukee Art Museum collects and preserves art, presenting it to the community as a vital source of inspiration and education.
4adults and any children 17 and under
|Discounted parking is available in the Museum's Calatrava garage and Museum Center Park.|
Milwaukee County Zoo
10001 W Blue Mound Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53226
As one of the country's finest zoological attractions, the Milwaukee County Zoo will educate, entertain and inspire you! Visit over 2,000 mammals, birds, fish, amphibians and reptiles in specialized habitats spanning 200 wooded acres.
|Free parking for one car.
10% discount in select gift shops.
Mitchell Park Horticulture Conservatory (The Domes)
524 S Layton Blvd, Milwaukee, WI 53215
Experience a desert oasis, a tropical jungle, and floral gardens...all in one destination. The Mitchell Park Horticulture Conservatory houses thousands of plant species. The unique dome shape allows a better angle for solar heating and more height for tall trees.
2adults and any children 17 and under
|10% discount in the Domes Gift Shop and Gifts Under Glass.
To check out a pass, you must
- Be over 18
- Show photo ID that matches your library card
- Owe less than $10 in fines
- Not have any other passes currently checked out to your household
- Sign the pass agreement contract
The fine print
- No grace period
- Passes must be returned to a staff member at the front desk during normal operating hours
- $5 charge if returned in the book drop or to another library
- $50 per day overdue fine
- $250 charge if not returned within 3 days of due date
- No refunds will be issued for this charge
- Failure to comply with the pass policies may result in a loss of borrowing privileges