Who’s on the board?
- Ten appointed community members
- Betsy Felix
- Myra Huth (Vice President, County Appointed)
- Holli Klatt (School Liason)
- Tricia Madden (County Appointed)
- Robert Mitchell (Treasurer, County Appointed)
- Carol Reise-Schouten
- Andrea Shrednick (Board Chairperson)
- Kathleen Lahiff Schwade
- Jackie Valde-Milsted (Board Secretary, Council Liason)
- Jean Yeomans
What does the board do?
- Establishes policy
- Appoints a library director
- Gathers public comments about the library
- Approves expenditures and funds
- Monitors property
- Works closely with the director
- Acts as an advocate for the library
- Meets at 6:30 pm every second Tuesday of the month in the City of Delafield Common Council Chambers with the library director–the public is encouraged to attend these open meetings
Would you like to serve?
- Library board members are approved by the City of Delafield Common Council, after being recommended by the mayor of Delafield or by residents’ respective municipalities served by the Delafield Public Library
- There are seven community members that serve three-year terms. They are joined by a City of Delafield Common Council representative, and a representative from the Kettle Moraine School District
Comments about the library?
- Email board president Andrea Shrednick at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or library director Stephanie Ramirez at email@example.com
By-laws of the Delafield Public Library Board