The Library has acquired and now offers a Roku streaming device, equipped with streaming subscriptions to Netflix, Hulu and Disney+ as well as pre-loaded free movies on Vudu. To ensure fair use by all patrons the following guidelines apply:
- Borrowers must be 18 years of age, with a valid CAFE library card in their name in good standing.
- Roku device must be checked out and returned to a staff member at the library’s circulation desk during normal operating hours. If the device is returned in the book drop or returned to another library, patron will be assessed a $5 fine.
- A household may borrow only device at a time.
- No renewals are allowed on the device.
- Device can be checked out for seven (7) days and may not be renewed. A $50 late charge per day will be assessed if the device is not returned by the due date. There is no grace period.
- Any device that is not returned within 3 days of the due date will be considered lost or stolen and a $250 replacement charge will be added to the patron card.
- The Roku is pre-loaded and you may not make any changes to the content of the device. Doing so will result in fines and possible restriction from further use.
- The Delafield Public Library reserves the right to limit the use of the Roku device for any individual, family, or household, in the case of abuse or misconduct as determined by the library director.