Our 2021 Summer Reading Program is free and for all ages.
Register for the program
- Pick up your registration packet at the library beginning on June 14th–packet includes bookmarks, recipes, summer event calendar, coloring sheets, a free book (for ages 0-18), DPL yard sign (while supplies last), and more!
- Visit delafieldlibrary.beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker app on your mobile device
- Log in with your account from last year OR set up an account for one family member with a username and password
- Add family members to the account you just set up
- Register for challenges–family members will be eligible for different challenges based on their age
How it all works
- 1 badge = 1 ticket to apply to a raffle prize
- Earn badges by
- Registering for a reading challenge
- Logging your time spent reading
- Finishing 3 of the 5 activities in an activity theme
- Completing the program by earning 10 badges
- Why stop there? More badges = more chances to win!
- Children and teens will also earn coupons along the way
- Prize winners for the raffle prizes will be drawn in August
This project was brought to you by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services grant LS-00-19-0050-19.
We are hosting SO MANY interactive, educational, hands-on, and just plain fun events this summer for all ages! Visit our events page to see what’s happening. You’ll see:
- Interactive performances
- and so much more!