Summer Volunteering Opportunities
Sign-up begins June 5th
Be a teen
VOLUNTEER this summer!
Delafield Public Library
June 11 - July 27, 2012
- Get involved in your community
- Gain valuable work experience for your first job application
- Beat the boredom blues
- Have fun!
How it Works
We are looking for students
just finishing 7th grade or older to work at the library Summer Reading
Program table to register and hand out prizes to program participants.
STEPS TO BECOMING A VOLUNTEER
- Pick up a Volunteer Agreement Form at the library
- Return the form signed by your parent or guardian
- Attend one 30-minute training session.
- Training sessions begin June 5th and are available at these times:
Tuesdays at 3:00 pm
Wednesdays at 6:00 pm
Or by appointment (stop by or call 646-6230—ask for Melissa)
- Once you have been trained, sign up for 2 hour blocks on the desk shift calendar